Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

We Can Has Mellow?

No.  You cannot have mellow.  Because Mike sees it as his job to harsh it.
 
 
And harsh it he does.  A clip:
 
Insofar as he’s the first American president since Wilson who swore an oath to protect and defend a document he despised and had every intention of tearing to pieces from the git-go, Obama is damned near unique. I don’t think even Clinton bore as much hostility to the Constitution as this fraudulent Constitutional “scholar” does–not even close, really. I guess what we have to hope for now is that, in his historical distinction as a truly insidious Oval Office radical, he’s more of an anomaly than a portent. I regret to admit that I’m not Pollyanna enough to place any bets on that one; I’m gonna have to leave that department to Klavan and Krauthammer, and keep my money on rebellion and resistance instead.

 
I don't know how we'll ever convince our friends and neighbors how serious and perilous things really are, if folks like Klavan and Krauthammer, and others who are actually looking at the world through educated scrutinizing eyeballs, fail to acknowledge the sinister for what it is.
 
I'm glad Mike can, and does, though.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how we'll ever convince our friends and neighbors how serious and perilous things really are, if folks like Klavan and Krauthammer, and others who are actually looking at the world through educated scrutinizing eyeballs, fail to acknowledge the sinister for what it is.

    They are still in la la land.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brock. You may be right. I believe they prefer not to jeopardize their respective brands, or franchises. They'll peck away at the fruit within arm's reach, but they will not do any climbing. And they'll certainly not be violently shaking any truth trees. That kind of reportage cost Judge Nap his Fox gig, no?

      Delete