Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Reading Materials

Kids!

I did not forget to dose out snippets of Evan Sayet's The Kindergarden Of Eden, as promised.  I just blasted through it and lent it out to some friends, when I finished.  True, that doesn't mean that I did actually live up to that promise of more excerpts.  So, as a way of making some amends, here's the interview that made me want to order up this book in the first place...even better than snippets, no?



When I get it back, I'll try to dispense some more nuggets from Mr. Sayet...but really, why don't you just go buy your own copy?

Finding time to read has been difficult.  But, over the past 10 days or so, I've devoured my way through the first 36 chapters of Matthew Bracken's Enemies Foreign and Domestic (link fixed).  The Batfee splinter sect has Brad in the hurt locker at their psycho-Gman funny farm, and Ranya's plotting to spring him before he gets waterboarded and/or dirt-napped.  I'm betting she calls in reinforcements and makes a surgical extraction...we'll see.



Do yourself a real favor, and order up the EFAD trilogy.  Go to Bracken's website (link fixed), and get signed copies, like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment