Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Music Appreciation

I've recently been introduced, by a new friend, to some very cool music blogs.  And like most things, you don't know what you've been missing, until you get some.  Music, that is.  Careful, y'all...

Anyhoo, I've found some music blogs/sites that interest me.  Linked forthwith:

Americana Roots and its sister site, wherefrom their playlist emanates, Americana Rock Mix.

Lots of very good downloads at A Truer Sound.

Front Porch Musings

Nine Bullets

I'm also looking at Alt-512, We Own This Town, and I'm also really liking Twang Nation.

Can't say that a whole 'nuther blogroll category would be forthcoming, but you never know.  Any of y'all currently reference these same sites for seasoning to your musical tastebuds?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe add my old buddy's new site:
    www.outlawmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete