Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

"If You've Got A Church, You Didn't Build That"

I'm rethinking my assessment of the recent debate.  If it's just my scorecard that counts, yes, the fight was a draw.  But, it appears that the voting public came away liking Gov. Romney more...and/or liking Obama less.  If he's winning over those folks, especially the fence-sitters, it matters none at all what I think of the performance.

Plus, if Obama's & Biden's antics, coupled with the very unpresidential-ness of having to rely on an immoderate moderator to bail him out of his own scandal, even those leaning toward Obama may be reconsidering their allegiance.

Want to see the most-likable candidate of the two?  I know there are a few people who haven't already seen this speech.  One of my favorite lines was, "In the spirit of Sesame Street, his (Obama's) speech tonight is brought to you by the letter 'O' and the number 16 Trillion."

Smack.


No comments:

Post a Comment