Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Recently Culled From the Twitterverse

Wondering what the lasting O'Bummer legacy will be?  Consider #fakenews + #fakehistory + #fakeclimatescience + #fakeracialhealing + #faketransparency + #fakewarmongering + #fakeacademia + #fakeemigration + #faketolerance + #fakeminoritystatus + #fakegenderindentity + #fakeintelligencecommunity + #fakerapeculture + #fakebanksterregulation + #fakesolyndra + #fakevideobenghaziblame + #fakequantitativeeasing + #fakefakersoffaking = one #fakepresident


Look, I know you forgot my birthday and neglected me on your Christmas gift list.  You could buy me a Dragunov and we'll call it even.  Or, act fast and give it as a celebration of the 236th anniversary of the Battle of Cowpens!


During my recent incarceration in the WakeyMed whorespittle, prior to the big dig, they asked me if I knew just what my procedure was to entail.  I said, "Sure, you're going in to retrieve that missing thumb-drive with even more emails implicating the ClintonCrimeFamily."

Meanwhile, just down the hall...


More tweety-face beyond-

If we can't do this in the next 4 years...






...at least we can consider placing that new TrumpWall here...


They overplayed that WACISS! card to the point it has pretty much zero effect, here in the Land of Livermush.





#FakeHackery





#FakeReligionOfPeace





#FakeKinder&GentlerCommanderInChief


#NotAFakeIntellect.  Happy trails, sir.


And finally, just to salt the earth a bit for the SJW crybullies (no actual disrespect for the redheaded stepbrothers of UNC-Raleigh), this is what it be like for those of us not tired of winning:


No comments:

Post a Comment