Pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

Tom Price, HHS, and AAPS

Until we have zero government, I'll be very much in favor of any part thereof seeking to limit itself.  The worst part of the current regime is its infection of everyone's personal affairs through the "healthcare" industry.  Anyone willing to grab the reins and holler "whoa, now" is better than the status quo.

Potentially very encouraging news (via NeedToKnow) if you're sick (pardon the pun) of mandated vaccinations.  Tom Price, Trump's pick for secretary of HHS, according to Natural News, "has some doubts about vaccine safety himself, and righteously so."

Y'all should have heard some of the righteous indignation from many of those nurses charged with my care during the recent 15-night whore-spittle stay, when I rejected things like the flu shot!  And high blood-pressure medication.

The linked article references Association of American Physicians & Surgeons, linking also to this encouraging article: Trump, the Media, and Obamacare.

The article asks "why should vaccines be any different?"  Well, the difference I keep coming back to is that vaccines are made by pharmaceutical companies whose stock is often owned by those same "healthcare professionals" who are prescribing and advocating those vaccines.  Am I the only one who sees that as a conflict of interest?

Am I the only one who rues the knee-jerk reaction to generalize every patient's treatment into a witches' brew of medications?  Or the pass-the-buck mentality of maybe 80% of the current healthcare industry?

I don't think so.  I may insist on AAPS membership as a requirement for anyone doctoring on me in the future.

AAPS homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment