Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Apologies

If you've ever heard me apologize, and your sarcasm meter didn't peg in the red, you should have immediately taken your sarcasm meter in for a tune-up. That said, I apologize to all the NCSU fans for my lack of humility when it comes to Tar Heel superiority over your tractor college. For the record, I love tractors. I just don't think a tractor-school diploma is anything to get all puffy-chested about.

And for those Duke fans, I could feel sympathy for you that your institution hasn't yet fully acknowledged the time you spent practicing your "floor-slap" technique in Shushevskiville as a credit-worthy elective, but I don't.

I also want to apologize that y'all weren't allowed to appreciate the world of Carolina goodness, as I was, those many years ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment