- Definitely-I thought it was a guaranteed nominee.
- I'm surprised- I thought it would win the Oscar.
- I'm not surprised at all since I don't think it was a good film.
- I'm not surprised because it sounds more like a publicity move on the part of the Academy.
- I'm more surprised that Anvil! The Story of Anvil, Crude, or another movie didn't make the shortlist.
- I'll be surprised if it isn't nominated for the Best Picture Oscar.
- Is Michael Moore still breathing our air?
- The number of people who consider Michael Moore relevant, including even those in the Academy, could sit comfortably in a one-seat outhouse. He is so three years ago.
- You couldn't pay me to sit through 5 minutes of his America-hating propaganda, unless of course the feature ended with his disembowelment...like Braveheart, except for real, y'know?
- Seriously, is Michael Moore still breathing our air?
I'll be mounting (good choice of words, considering the possible responses) a poll in the sidebar with the following query: I've written a screenplay to remake my favorite dinosaur movie "1 Million Years B.C." If you were hired as the casting agent, who would you have play Raquel Welch's part?
Bonus question for extra credit! I will be gratuitously including the cat-fight scene in my version, so feel free to nominate your "runner-up" or a write-in candidate in the comments section for this role.
Imperative that all recommendations maintain a respectful nod to Ms. Welch!