Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

More Video, Yeah

Would it surprise you to learn that I am a member of Herman Cain's Intelligent Thinker Movement?  Or that I've been a member for quite some time?

I liked Herman the first time I heard him, on the Boortz radio show.  Now, Boortz has uttered some indefensible drivel in the past, but everything I've heard Herman say, I concur with heartily.

Herman is a successful businessman and author.  And he can deliver an excellent (and moving) speech, without the aid of a teleprompter or a manufactured (in Harry Reid's words) "non-negro speaking voice."  In fact, part of what I love about Herman is that there's seemingly nothing contrived about him.

I also just learned in this video, that he is a fellow survivor, and that left to the devices of Obamacare, would be dead by now.



Herman reminds us also of the part of the Constitution that says that "when government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it (government)" and which is the main reason O!Bummer considers it "just a piece of paper" and another Congressman claims to not "really care about the Constitution."

Again, that is alter or abolish the government...not the Constitution.

Hat-tip again to Flopping Aces for the video.

Jeff
III

No comments:

Post a Comment