Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

"Forty-Nine and a hamma meat"

I had the "Y'oughtta luv" link box up to give folks a taste of what I was listening to, with links to artists' websites. Then, lately, I started playing around with an audio player, and arranging it into the blog. I didn't like the thought of hammering visitors with big cow-punk (on one hand though, that does have it's benefits, occasionally) with the player crankin' automatically and buried at the bottom (where you the visitor can't execute control easily). So, here's something different. Play it if you like, ignore it if you don't. As always, feedback is most welcome.

There won't be any Bruce Springboard, or Chixie Dicks, or Steve Earle. I challenge you to find any duds here. Be advised, though, there may be the occasional NSFW (re: Rebel Son's "1,2,3").

Rock on, dudes.

And don't forget: LAST WEEK TO VOTE FOR KEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment