Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Mortui Vivos Docent

I had the distinct pleasure of hearing Mike Vanderboegh speak at Guilford Courthouse a few years ago.  And, although I haven't linked to his essays often, I read as much of his work as I can.  As should we all.

He remains the standardbearing voice of Patriotism for those who won't be cowed, coerced, or coddled by the nanny state.

"My problem is that I have seen with my own eyes too much. I no longer trust. I can no longer be patient. For we who have trusted and been patient in our previous searches for federal justice have always been betrayed by the same people who claimed to be determined to "get to the bottom of it."

If my long education in bi-partisan perfidy in the cover-up of federal murder and mass murder has made me impatient, abrasive, untrusting and cynical, I make no apology. If we do see a complete and honest investigation of the Gunwalker Conspiracy, it would be a triumph of faint hope over jaded experience.

But that's not the way to bet."

Well said, Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment