Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Some Urine For Your Cornflakes

I've been working on another/bigger blog post, editing stuff there as I find time between dirt projects.  I came across this story, via Free Republic, and added it to the other thing...But, it wrankled me so thoroughly this morning, I thought I oughtta spread that aggravation around, and include it in this separate post.
 
You're welcome.
 
As you've considered the VA scandal, did you think of those executives like Shinseki as just detached figureheads in their ivory towers?  I kinda did.
 
Well, stop it.  Go find out what the VA, and the guy Shinseki reported to (let me stress that it was just one guy...rhymes with yo' mama) has been prioritizing higher than Veterans' actual healthcare.
 
And, prepare to be sick with rage.
 
The VA Scandal began at the Phoenix VA Health Care System where administrators earned promotions and bonuses by shunting patients who needed treatment into fake waiting lists.

 
(snip)
 
But each and every year, from 2009 to 2011, the Phoenix VA Health Care System put in solar panels. The solar panels at the Carl T. Hayden VA in Phoenix cost $20 million.
And let's not just assume that the solution to that malfeasance is/was found in cutting off the head of the snake.  This behavior is endemic.  It is absolutely natural for them that the lives of soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines are of little significance compared to their green agenda wealth-redistribution scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment