Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Does not play well with others"

That's what the report cards said.

But here comes proof otherwise, kids. I'd like to introduce my buddy, Rusty Straightrazor. He has a blog, and it's right over there. I like it so much that I am going to work up a gadget that shows his frequent contributions, linkwise, and occupying a place of prominence on this publication. His contributions will consist almost entirely of publicly smacking those deemed worthy.

What socially unworthy scumsucking scallywags are smack-worthy in Rusty's opinion? Well, ultimately, you'll have to ask him. But I'm sure the folks who keep raping the US Constitution will be among them, as will a totally different band of the smacking spectrum: Duke basketball players (see today's post). Likewise, I'd expect to see Delayed-Harvest-trout-stream poachers, pop-media talking heads, RINOs, PETAs, terrorist sympathizers, and cat-lovers. He mentioned to me that he may even include a way to submit your own candidates! How cooler-than-shit is that?

His blog is aptly named, drumroll please...The Daily Flush-O-Gram. I hope you like it. I hope you like it enough to send me money, which I will make sure he gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment