Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New career path

Confucius said (really, look it up), "Find something that you love to do, and you will never work a day in your life."

Now I know what I want to be when I grow up.

I want to be the body painting artist for the SI swimsuit chicks. Seriously, not even considering how much fun the actual job would be, consider the mileage you'd get out of it with your friends: "Yeah, I was painting a nekkid supermodel in a tropical paradise again today..."

I think I'll start training for this job. I plan to go with the "self-taught" method, and I'm not, as they say, real tight with the local supermodel community. So, if anybody out there knows any supermodels (or maybe even some not-so-super supermodels, or maybe even still some not nearly super supermodels) that wouldn't mind so much me drawing "The Pirate" or "Skippy" on their skin, then send 'em on over. I have an account over at Sipe's Lumber and Hardware.

...In other news: Tomorrow, I plan to launch a new feature called, The Daily Flush-O-Gram. It should be fun.

Tonight though? Basketball, kids! Turn on ESPN, turn down that royal dipshit Vitale (Oh Baby, it's a p-t-p-er, it's a dipsy-doo dunkaroo...) and get Woody cranked up loud.

Get 'em Tyler!

Go 'Heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment