Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Some good stuff

Since I'm busier today than a one-armed paper-hanger with the crabs, I haven't been able to peruse much news. Boortz' site is one I try to drop in on daily, though, as he usually has the finest of material.

I do not always agree with him, but most of the time I do. Truly, one of the best things about streaming media? You can get 5 hours of Boortz every weekday. And, you can get Herman Cain, too.

Here is an excerpt from today's Nealz Nuze just to give you a sample:

Oops.

Copying the text didn't work too well, so better to just link it: Have you figured this out, yet?

Here is a link to his Nealz Nuze index.

And here is a link to Herman Cain's weekly articles, and his Intelligent Thinkers' Movement. I can't find any fault with Herman, so I joined the HITM.

...more later...

-jr

No comments:

Post a Comment